In this course, we teach our students how to pass the Cambridge exam. We work with authentic exams, and also teach test-taking strategies for all levels of the exam. Our Cambridge English exam preparation courses are designed to give you the techniques you need to maximise your potential, and help you to get the result you want.
Further details on the course:
- The intensive course includes 30 hours of instruction (30 hours) two weeks before exam.
- Classes for the academic year course begin five weeks before exam.
- We offer preparation for various levels: A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1.
- Classes are capped at a maximum of 8 students–guaranteed.
Cambridge English Language Assessment exams are known and internationally recognised and enjoy great prestige by schools, universities, and employers all over the English-speaking world. Success in a Cambridge English exam provides you with a globally accepted certificate showing the level you have attained in English. They constitute a guarantee in assessing and evaluating linguistic competence in the English language.
Offer of difficulty levels:
- IELTS – International English Language Testing System
- Advanced (CAE) – Certificate of Advanced English (C1)
- Proficiency (CPE) – Certificate of Proficiency in English (C2)
- First (FCE) – First Certificate in English (B2)
- Preliminary (PET), PET for Schools – Preliminary English Test (B1)
- Key (KET) – Key English Test (A2)
If you need further information on each level and their necessary qualifications contact us or click here: http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/.