Cuenca is situated in the area of Castilla la Mancha.
Erosion from the rivers Huecar and Jucar has created a beautiful, evocative landscape. Cuenca is also famous for its hanging houses, built right on the edge of cliffs. However, the nearby geological marvels are even more impressive! The tour ends with a visit to the Enchanted city–a breath-taking forest of limestone outcroppings and spires shaped by centuries of wind and rain.
- 8am-9am Breakfast
- 9am-11am Bus trip to Cuenca
- 11am – 2pm Guided city tour (including a gothic cathedral)
- 2pm – 3pm Lunch
- 3pm – 4pm Museum abstract art
- 4pm – 8pm Walk through the Enchanted city
- 8pm – 10pm Bus trip to Madrid
*Itinerary subject to change