This course is perfect for students who want to combine their university studies with Spanish lessons:
- It is adapted to Erasmus Foreign Students and newcomers to Madrid.
It is compatible with college schedules, consisting of 4 hours per week spread over two days a week. We offer lessons during the morning and afternoon.
Original instruction materials are provided by the school and included in the price.
- Before the beginning of each course, we evaluate all students’s Spanish skills with our level assessments. This helps us place them in the most appropriate class which facilitates their succesful learning.
- We continually draw on our students’ interests, goals and learning-style, and encourage student self-confidence. Our classrooms are a place of communication, exchange of experiences and fun!
Class lasts 45 minutes each, with a total of 4 classes per week.
During our 4 hours of weekly instruction, we develop the four basic skills (oral and written expression, and oral and written comprehension) to improve grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
Our groups have a minimum of 3 students and a maximum of 8, with no exceptions.
- OPTION A: Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00 to 10:30.
- OPTION B: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 16:00 to 17:30.
¡100 euros a month! Includes: 4 spanish lessons per week + Level test and end-of-course certificate + Welcome pack (a useful guide to Madrid: maps, finding a phones, etc) + Tutor support + Wifi + Access to library and coffeebar. (30 euros tuition fee is not included).