Enjoy a trip to Salamanca and Ávila.
Explore the wise and breath-taking city Salamanca, home to Europe’s oldest university. Have you ever heard the legend of the frog and the skull?
Next, discover the beautiful city of Ávila–known for its Renaissance palaces and enchanting city wall. The wall is symbol of the city and is among the best preserved in Europe.
- 7:30am – 8:30am Breakfast
- 8:30am – 10am Bus trip to Ávila
- 10am – 11am Walking tour of Ávila
- 11am – 12am Visit the Wall of Ávila
- 1pm – 2:30pm Bus trip to Salamanca
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm Snack
- 4pm – 6pm Walking tour of Salamanca
- 7:30pm – 8pm Panoramic view of Ávila
- 8pm – 10pm Bus trip to Madrid
*Changes in the itinerary are possible