Toledo – the city of three cultures!
Discover the famous city of three cultures and enjoy the historic city center, a UNESCO World Site Heritage. Stroll through its narrow streets, gasp at the impressive architecture and learn how the three major Abrahamic religions lived side-by-side through much of Spain’s history.
- 8am – 9am Breakfast
- 9am – 10am Bus trip to Toledo
- 10am – 11am City walk
- 11:30am – 12pm Maria la Blanca Synagogue
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm Cathedral of Toledo
- 2pm – 3pm Snack
- 3pm – 4pm Church of St. Tomé
- 4pm – 5pm Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
- 5:30 – 6pm Panoramic view of Toledo
- 6pm – 7pm Bus trip to Madrid
*Itinerary subject to change